Last updated 12/26/2018
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
In connection with your use of the Site, you will not:
- use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- violate the Terms, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or other personal rights of any person or entity, or any applicable laws (including but not limited to those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, false advertising, copyright, privacy and anti-spam);
- transmit any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or viruses, corrupted files or any code of a destructive nature or that is intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any systems, data, personal information or property;
- submit or post infringing, harassing, threatening, unlawful, false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, obscene, hateful, discriminatory, unlawful, tortious, or libellous content, or content that is harmful to minors or any third party’s privacy;
- impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- engage in spamming, phishing, distribution of unsolicited or bulk electronic communications or chain letters, or pyramid or Ponzi schemes;
- use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots or other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” the Site or any related data or information;
- attempt to interfere with or undermine the integrity or proper working of the Site or activities conducted via the Site, or the data, systems or networks used by Corporate Office Properties Trust, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to such data, systems or networks;
- reproduce, perform, display, distribute, or prepare derivative works from content that belongs to or is licensed to Corporate Office Properties Trust, or that comes from the Site and belongs to a third party, including works covered by any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property right, except with prior express permission of Corporate Office Properties Trust and/or the third party holding the right to license such use;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code, or underlying structure, ideas, or algorithms of or included in, or modify, translate or create derivative works based on, the Site or any software, documentation or data related to the Site;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site without the express written permission by Corporate Office Properties Trust;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent; or
- engage in any activities that would otherwise create any liability for Corporate Office Properties Trust.
The list of prohibited activities above is not intended to be a complete or exhaustive list of all prohibited activities. Engaging in any activity that, in Corporate Office Properties Trust’s sole and absolute discretion, disrupts, interferes with or is harmful to (or threatens to disrupt, interfere with, or be harmful to) the Site, Corporate Office Properties Trust‘s business, operations, reputation, goodwill, customers and/or customer relations, or the ability of Corporate Office Properties Trust’s customers to effectively use the Site, is prohibited. Engaging in any prohibited activities, or using the Site in violation the Terms may result in Corporate Office Properties Trust taking action against you and immediately terminating your access to the Site. Corporate Office Properties Trust may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any information we receive alleging illegal activity. When legally required, or otherwise in Corporate Office Properties Trust’s sole discretion, Corporate Office Properties Trust will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity conducted using the Site.